Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dark Days: Taking the Oath...and Swearing

It is difficult to put today's events into clean, coherent words. With media's complicity in the attempt to program the American people through the largest propaganda campaign of half truths, untruths and fact suppression in American History, words have become slippery, oily creatures, swarming in hazy swirls of deception like so many mosquitoes in the Pantanal. Rather than continue to state the obvious, or try to improve on the elegant accuracy of others, I refer you to the thoughts of Canadian Free Press's Daniel Greenfield, as he writes, "The Bread and Circuses Presidency .

Be that as it may, words, well chosen, are the only defense against attempts to seize power through neurolinguistic programming and mass mind control. And so, with leaden heart, I, too, have taken an Oath today. I swear to continue to serve the interests of the United States of America and its Constitution, to speak my truth as plainly as I know how, and support others in their endeavors to do the same. To that end, I can only refer our readers to what is perhaps the bravest and most brilliant post of this dark day, if not the year, made by our esteemed Logistics Monster . Truly the Diamond of the 21st Century, Logistics stands out as the power of example to which we should all aspire.

In celebration of of that commitment, I invite all to join The Central Park 7 tonight at 10:00 PM EST for the debut of "Constitutional Radio", presented by Blog Talk Radio's My Two Cents and hosted by myself. In the weeks to come, the Central Park 7 will rotate hosting duties between drkate, still4hill and myself, as we explore our Constitution with guests whose areas of specialty lie in Constitutional studies. Tonight's show will introduce ourselves as the members of The Central Park 7 and discuss what brought each of us to our Defining Moment over the 2008 election cycle. The lines will be open at (347)202-0443 for question and comment and we look forward to seeing you there to celebrate our great country, its Constititution and its people through what portends to be some of the darkest days in our history.

6 comments:

  1. I wish I had known you were doing this. You could have advertised it on both of my Blogs. I really liked Matt. Is he still with the show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tellurian, many thanks! We tried to get the word out as much as possible but our debut date was moved up a week so we didn't have a lot of time for PR. We'd love to have you advertise it for next week's and future shows though--Please feel free to do so and we look forward to seeing you at the show!

    Best,

    truthisgold
    The Central Park 7
    Constitutional Radio

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to send you an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been tagged. You must now post six things about yourself and tag six other people! I kill me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG navyvet, I'm going crazy here, all these tags and I don't know where to put them! Do I post in my blog? Or Send it to you? LOL I''ll figure out something soon, and many thx!

    ;))

    ReplyDelete
  6. pumaunleashed, got the email, many thx! getting the logo ready as we speak!

    Yes, Matt is still with us--we all love him! Consitutional Radio is doing the Tuesday spot and Rev. Manning debuts Thursdays!

    ;))

    ReplyDelete