Thursday, January 22, 2009

I've Been Tagged--Short Version!

Navyvet & Petunia, I am duly honored! First, the Short List: [still trying to figure out how to post the long one on FB]

1. Fiercely Loyal
2. Love my country, its Constitution & its Troops [does that count as 1 or 3?]
3. Family and friends, next to truth, are the greatest gifts
4. Golden Retrievers, my alter egos, esp. my two girls, make life a daily lovefest
5. Having driven sports cars since forever, I graduated to SUVs when house & dogs arrived.
6. Have an insatiable curiosity about almost everything

Is it cheating to add one more, last but not least, VERY important thing?

7. Incredible gratitude for ALL those in this Movement who love their country and bravely stand up for it by walking the walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment