Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Guess who Obama thinks should have 9/11 immunity


The Obama administration has petitioned the U.S. Supreme Court [go here] to protect Saudi Arabia and four of its princes from being held accountable for their alleged role in the September 11, 2001, terrorist attack on the United States that killed almost 3,000 Americans. One has to ask oneself: 1) WHY? and
2) Why am I NOT surprised? At first I was reluctant to open this old wound but then I realized that it has never closed and never will, and that is probably a good thing. Like Eisenhower's directive to take pictures of Germany's death camps upon their liberation lest the world disbelieve or forget what happened there [Ahmedinejad excepted], so must we see pictures and follow all news pertaining to 911, lest we become complacent or minimize its enormity.

As deep concerns about the individual in the White House continues to spread, it is things like this that add fuel to the fire and wind to fan it. Among other things, a letter to the White House resident from Lou Pritchett, speaker and corporate consultant, formerly with Proctor & Gamble gives credence to the fact that the concerns are myriad, serious, and shared by many.
AN OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT OBAMA
Dear President Obama:
You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived and unlike any of the others, you truly scare me.
You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about you..
You scare me because I do not know how you paid for your expensive Ivy League education and your upscale lifestyle and housing with no visible signs of support.
You scare me because you did not spend the formative years of youth growing up in America and culturally you are not an American.
You scare me because you have never run a company or met a payroll.
You scare me because you have never had military experience, thus don't understand it at its core.
You scare me because you lack humility and 'class,' always blaming others.
You scare me because for over half your life you have aligned yourself with radical extremists who hate America and you refuse to publicly denounce these radicals who wish to see America fail.
You scare me because you are a cheerleader for the 'blame America' crowd and deliver this message abroad.
You scare me because you want to change America to a European style country where the government sector dominates instead of the private sector.
You scare me because you want to replace our health care system with a governmentcontrolled one.
You scare me because you prefer 'wind mills' to responsibly capitalizing on our own vast oil, coal and shale reserves.
You scare me because you want to kill the American capitalist goose that lays the golden egg which provides the highest standard of living in the world.
You scare me because you have begun to use 'extortion' tactics against certain banks and corporations.
You scare me because your own political party shrinks from challenging you on your wild and irresponsible spending proposals.
You scare me because you will not openly listen to or even consider opposing points of view from intelligent people.
You scare me because you falsely believe that you are both omnipotent and omniscient.
You scare me because the media gives you a free pass on everything you do.
You scare me because you demonize and want to silence the Limbaughs, Hannitys, O'Relllys and Becks who offer opposing, conservative points of view..
You scare me because you prefer controlling over governing.
Finally, you scare me because if you serve a second term I will probably not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8 years.
Add to this a cooling attitude toward long time ally Israel and his plan for a speech to the Muslim world on Israeli Independence Day and it simply does not look good. Not for America, not for the World, not for anyone. Except, perhaps, Himself. First, Last and Always. It would not surprise me if the Handlers that installed him were having second, third and even fourth thoughts right about now, as Americans are being poured into some of Afghanistan's cruelest and most inhospitable terrain [both Nature and the Taliban seem to have teamed up here], and Camp Leatherneck, with the largest combat zone parking lot for air vehicles in the world is being built in Helmand Province. Even Tom Rall, Miami's loyal Liberal, has called for the resignation of this guy...it's got to give one pause for thought...doesn't it?

Thanks to TIME and James Nachtwey for heartrending pictures of Ground Zero, and to Joseph Farah and World Net Daily for reporting on the Obama administration's petition filed in U.S. Supreme Court to protect Saudi Arabia and four of its princes from being held accountable for their alleged role in the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attack on the United States that killed almost 3,000 Americans. And to our troops, especially the 2/8 in Afghanistan.

bwssnino;)

1 comment:

  1. Hey GF,
    NEVER tell a DEMON you fear it!

    Bambi doesn't scare me. He DISGUSTS ME!! I want him to STEP DOWN or be taken down (legally) from his HIGH HORSE that he STOLE from AMERICA!!

    Never tell a DEMON you are a skeeeeeeer'd ;-)

    ReplyDelete